The UndocuDREAMers Program (UP) is a student services program under the purview of Extended Opportunities Programs and Services (EOPS). The mission of UP is to create equitable experiences that improve the personal growth and development of every undocumented, DREAMer, DACAmented, AB540, and/or mixed status student through academic, career, personal support, and guidance.
Service Area Outcomes
- Complete matriculation and persist in academic progress from term to term toward academic goal by utilizing UndocuDREAMers services and support from UndocuDREAMers faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness and access to services specialized for undocumented students.
- Build and strengthen campus and community partnerships to support the transition of undocumented, DREAMer, DACAmented, AB540, and/or mixed status students.
The UndocuDREAMers Program provides eligible students with specialized services which extend "above and beyond" college services and in addition to EOPS services, including:
- Academic, vocational and personal counseling
- Book grants*
- Priority registration
- Fees not covered by the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) - Student Health Fee, Transportation, SGA and parking fees*
- Meal grants/vouchers*
- Educational Supplies*
- Required and suggested course materials*
- Referrals to campus and community based support services
- UC/CSU application waivers
*= Please note that these specialized services are based on availability of funds, your unmet need, and are subject to change.
UndocuDREAMer Counselors are located in the EOPS Offices at each campus. The EOPS office is located on the San Jacinto Campus (Building 1100, Room 1113) and Menifee Valley Campus (Building 250). Counselors are also available at the Temecula Valley Campus, on the 2nd Floor and Online.
The EOPS Office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM and on Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon. Office hours may vary during holidays and summer.