MSJC offers a variety of Associate Degrees for students. MSJC offers both Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) degrees that are non-transfer, as well as Associate Degrees that work towards transfer to four-year University; however, those are not Associates Degrees for Transfer (ADT/AA-T/AS-T).
Associate in Arts degrees are traditionally two-year interdisciplinary degrees that provide a broad exploration of a specific area of emphasis. Associate in Science degrees are typically two-year occupational degrees that prepare students for career and technical fields. Most Associates Degrees provide a solid foundation for further academic study for students wishing to transfer. To ensure students are following the proper general education pattern to work towards an Associates Degree, please meet with a Counselor.
- Administration of Justice, A.S.
- Art, A.A.
- Audio Technology, A.A.
- Automotive Technology, A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Computer Information Systems, A.S.
- Dance, A.A.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.S.
- Digital Media, A.S.
- Early Intervention and Inclusion, A.S.
- Fire Technology, A.S.
- Geographic Information Science, A.S.
- Interpreter Preparation, A.S.
- Management/Supervision, A.S.
- Musical Theater, A.A.
- Nursing, A.S.
- Office Administration, A.S.
- Photography, A.S.
- Physical Education, A.A.
- Real Estate, A.S.
- Science, A.S.
- Social/Behavioral Science, A.A.
- Technical Theater, A.S.
- Turf & Landscape Management, A.S.
- Water Technology, A.S.