Loss of Priority Registration and/or Promise Grant Appeal
Students who have lost priority registration as a result of the following reasons may submit an appeal to Enrollment Services. All appeals must be accompanied with a written statement from the student, and a copy of the most recent comprehensive educational plan and any supporting documentation.
- Extenuating Circumstances – verified cases of accident, illness or other circumstances beyond the student’s control;
- Necessary accommodation per Disabled Students Programs and Services – verification required on form;
- Academic and/or progress improvement – Evidence of such improvement is defined as achieving no less than the minimum grade point average of 2.0 (C) and/or no less than fifty-one percent (51%) completion for the semester;
- Enrollment in courses required for a high unit transfer major or program;
- Exemption from the one-hundred (100) unit limit based on prior non-traditional credit or highly specialized coursework.
- Exemption from the one-hundred (100) unit limit or degree based on last semester to meet educational goal