Mt. San Jacinto College participates in a cross-enrollment program with the California State University (CSU) and University of California (UC) campuses. Mt. San Jacinto College students may enroll in one course per term (limited to two courses per year) at any CSU or UC on a space available basis without formal admission and without payment of university tuition fees.
Qualification Requirements for Cross-Enrollment Programs
You are eligible for Cross Enrollment if you have met all of the following requirements at MSJC:
- Have earned California resident status;
- Completed at least one regular semester at MSJC;
- Earned a grade point average of 2.0 (C) for college work completed;
- Enrolled at MSJC for a minimum of six units for the current term (fall or spring);
- Paid appropriate enrollment fees at home campus;
- Completed appropriate academic preparation for the course you intend to take as determined by the host campus. The host campus is where you will take the additional class (example: CSUSB, CSUSM, UCR, UCSD, etc.).
For further information, see the Counseling Office.