Computer Hardware Specialist Certification
This program of study qualifies students to pass the A+ (A plus) certification given by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). The A+ certification is an entry-level computer certification for students who desire to become PC computer service technicians. The exam is designed to certify the competency of entry-level PC computer service professionals in installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers.
Design Your Future!
Begin by exploring MSJC program maps to find a career or transfer opportunities. Program maps show the recommended sequence of courses that lead to graduation or transfer. The maps were developed by program experts to give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
- Starting in Spring? Choose Fall Semester 1 courses.
- Are you a part-time student? Start Fall Semester 1 courses and follow the course sequence.
|CSIS-580||Computer Hardware - Level 1 (formerly CSIS-080)||4|
|CSIS-581||OS Installation and Configuration (formerly CSIS-081)||3|
Discover information about careers that interest you!
- Take a Career Quiz to learn about yourself and receive career suggestions based on your interests.
- Search available in-demand jobs in your career areas of interest and find up-to-date salaries and education requirements.
- Find the MSJC Program that connects your interests to a career.
Note: There are no guaranteed positions for students completing these programs. Education and work experience required will vary by employer. The salary and benefits for specific occupations will be dependent on work experience, education, background, and employer.