The Student Government Association or the "SGA", is the primary student organization tasked with representing, and advocating for, all MSJC students. Revenue from the SGA sticker fee helps the SGA sponsor a variety of recreational programs on and off campus, including free BBQ’s, cultural events, Athletic events, student leadership training, club activities, and more.
The SGA sticker fee provides students with:
- 5% off on purchases at the Eagle Bookstore and Eagle Express Café
- Discounted or free lunch at Student Government Association BBQ’s and events
- Discounts at supporting local vendors
- Free school supplies (while supplies last)
- Free admission to home athletic games (excluding playoffs)
- All proceeds go toward enhancing student life on campus
SGA Sticker Refund Policy
You must opt-out if you do not wish to pay the SGA sticker fee. During the enrollment process and before a student registers for classes, students will have the opportunity to "opt-out" or "decline" the SGA sticker fee charge. Refunds requested after a student has registered for classes must be requested, in person, through the Enrollment Services Office, with a "Request for refund" form. No refunds will be made after the second week of instruction.