Irrigation Technician Concentration Employment Concentration
This Employment Concentration Certificate will prove the student’s ability to work in the Irrigation industry, helping the student applying for jobs related to the mentioned industry, while continuing further coursework toward a full certificate or degree.
Design Your Future!
Begin by exploring MSJC program maps to find a career or transfer opportunities. Program maps show the recommended sequence of courses that lead to graduation or transfer. The maps were developed by program experts to give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
- Starting in Spring? Choose Fall Semester 1 courses.
- Are you a part-time student? Start Fall Semester 1 courses and follow the course sequence.
|Fall Semester 1||Units|
|HORT-503||Advanced Turfgrass Management (formerly HORT-103)||3|
|HORT-505||Golf Course/Landscape Irrigation (formerly HORT-105)||3|
|Arboriculture (formerly HORT-107) |
or Introduction to Management (formerly MGT-103)
|Select 9 units from the following:||9|
|Advanced Turfgrass Management (formerly HORT-103)|
|Golf Course/Landscape Irrigation (formerly HORT-105)|
|Arboriculture (formerly HORT-107)|
|Introduction to Management (formerly MGT-103)|
Discover information about careers that interest you!
- Take a Career Quiz to learn about yourself and receive career suggestions based on your interests.
- Search available in-demand jobs in your career areas of interest and find up-to-date salaries and education requirements.
- Find the MSJC Program that connects your interests to a career.
Note: There are no guaranteed positions for students completing these programs. Education and work experience required will vary by employer. The salary and benefits for specific occupations will be dependent on work experience, education, background, and employer.